Levi Ackerman is one of the main characters of the anime and manga “Attack on Titan”. A young brunette, about 30-35 years old. Small in stature (160 cm), but dexterous and strong. Wears a short hairstyle with a shaved head and temples, and a bang, divided by a straight parted and hanging down with a curtain, framing the face.Such haircuts are popular in Japan and Korea, they can often be found among the youth of these countries.
Hair Levi Ackerman
To successfully repeat the corporal’s hairstyle, you need to have a certain type of hair, well, or use a wig. This haircut is suitable for people with straight hair, if you have wavy and curly hair, you should try to straighten it.
It doesn’t matter if your hair is thick or thin, as long as it is straight.
What is the name of Levi Ackerman’s hairstyle?
Like it or not, the haircut is Undercut. Basically, this is a haircut in which the hair on the crown and frontal zone remains longer, and the lower parts, on the back of the head and temples, are cut short. This is a very popular style with anime characters and Levi also uses this look.
How to cut
- Before you begin, split your haircut to free up the bottom area to work on, leaving more hair on the top compared to traditional Anderkat haircuts. On the parietal zone, a V-shaped parting is used. In this haircut, this is important.
- Use the correct nozzle size for your machine, 3 ½ is recommended.
- Evenly remove the hair on the temples and the back of the head. If you cut it very short, it will not be the effect for a similar hairstyle, which has a longer upward.
- Now loosen the top section of your hair, comb it out and start cutting your longer hair.
- Use thinning scissors and a razor to give the strands a more defined and pointed shape.
Hairstyle like Levi in real life
One of the main characters of “Attack on Titan” – Levi Ackerman won the hearts of many. People willingly use his image for cosplay and are interested in creating hairstyles, repeating the style of their favorite hero. What does such a haircut look like on “live” people in real life.